Welcome to our website. We hope you will enjoy our additions to the Plants page as well as more frequent updates on our open garden dates and our participation in the many plants sales in the Puget Sound area.
Just because we don’t have any events listed currently doesn’t mean you aren’t welcome at the nursery. There’s still time to pick up plants for fall planting. Please call Beth at 609 506 5865.
YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VISIT – NO NEED TO WAIT FOR AN OPEN GARDEN DAY
(Although the refreshments may not be quite as lavish, we will attempt to keep the coffee on).
And, as always, give us a call if you’d like to visit the garden (609 506-5865 is best right now).
See you all soon, we hope!
Bob and Beth
TO SEE WHAT’S NEW AND VIEW OUR UPCOMING PLANT SALE SCHEDULE, CLICK HERE
(There’s still the fall King County Master Gardener Sale in Bellevue coming up).
- to produce and provide quality species rhododendron plants
- to show how species rhododendrons can enhance gardens
- to educate gardeners about species rhododendrons
- to help our customers and visitors enjoy the beauty that gardens and rhododendrons bring to life
- to help preserve endangered species for future generations
Come visit us.
Please call 206-383-2713 or 609-506-5865 first to set up a convenient time. We are located between Port Ludlow and Shine, on a hill overlooking the Hood Canal, just a few miles south of the west end of the Hood Canal Bridge.
Postal address: 2722 Thorndyke Road, Port Ludlow, WA 98365
Click here to contact us by email.